Flu Vaccine Clinics
2022 - 2023 Season
Our Flu Vaccine Clinics (by appointment only) for the 2022 - 2023 season will begin the first week of October. Flu shots can be administered during scheduled well visits also. We will not vaccinate parents. Call to schedule at 667-888-7337.
Your Flu Vaccine Appointment
- Our online check in system, HealthNote, will contact you the day prior to your appointment to screen for COVID-19 symtpoms/exposure and to conduct a Flu Screening that will be uploaded into the patient chart.
- A flu vaccine clinic appointment is for an injection only visit. Any concerns that need to be addressed by a provider will need to have a scheduled office visit.
- In an effort to maintain proper social distancing the day of the scheduled appointment, please come to the office at your scheduled appointment time. If you are late, please call to see where we can fit you in. Please do not come early to your appointment.
- Please only have one parent per family come to the appointment.
- Please wear a mask.
- If you have any questions or concerns prior to the flu clinic appointment, please contact the office at 667-888-7337.
Visit www.cdc.gov for more information regarding the influenza vaccine.
Weekday Flu Vaccine Clinics
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Saturday Flu Vaccine Clinics
|October 1st||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|October 8th||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|October 22nd||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|November 5th||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|November 26th||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|